After completing this course, the participants should be able to:
• Provide participants with knowledge on small boats components and system.
• Provide participants understanding on troubleshooting.
• Provide participants on how to carry out proper preventive maintenance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Private boat owner and government agencies
• Small boat component and system
• Outboard engine system and operation
• Steering system and rudder control
• Inspection and trouble shooting
• Preventive and corrective maintenance procedure
DURATION: 15 hours/ two full day