At the end of the training, participants would be able to:
• Identify etiology, clinical features, mode of transmission, epidemiology, risk factors,
clinical course and updated clinical management.
• Establish skills in outbreak management and relevant data analysis.
• Document and disseminate relevant information to empower society in Covid -19
(This course covers comprehensive aspects of Covid-19 outbreak management through health
personnel and relevant sectors engagement to curb spread of infection and prevent potential
• Biology, pathogenesis and epidemiology
• Clinical aspects and management of Covid-19 infections
• Outbreak management
• Data analysis and reporting
• Risk communication and establishing inter-sectoral collaboration
• Hands on using fictitious data – How to handle Covid-19 in the field?